Monday, January 16, 2012

A LOVE AFFAIR WITH LEOPARD: Adding Pink!

You already know that I love leopard and I shared with you that the only piece of leopard I own is a scarf. 

I AM THAT GIRL2

This past Saturday was my husbands birthday and we celebrated by going out to Fogo de Chao.  I decided to wear something simple so I put on black jeggings with a sleeveless turtleneck and my latest pink blazer that I scored for $4.29 at my local thrift store.

I AM THAT GIRL3

 

The color of this blazer is more of a raspberry and it has already become one of my favorite pieces of clothing!

I AM THAT GIRL1

I didn’t realize until after I downloaded these pictures that I forgot to apply my makeup… But natural beauty is in, right?!

me and tony2

 

If you aren’t totally convinced when it comes to pink and leopard, here are a few more snippets of how fab pink and leopard look together

(via)

Pinned Image

(via)

Pinned Image

(via)

Pinned Image

(via)

So, have you decided to pair pink with leopard?!

What I wore: black Jeggings-Lane Bryant, Black sleeveless mock neck sweater-Ashley Stewart, Blazer-Thrifted, Boots-Nine West (years ago), Earrings-Forever21, Scarf-Lane Bryant, Bag-J C Penney

5 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I will try, LOVE this combo. And...you have no makeup?! Looking good, I'd say.

Janell

BetterthanBeauty said...

Looks great!!

Anonymous said...

of course! lol love leopard print anything!!

http://atrueladiesindulgence.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great color combo!

sharon said...

ok, so needed this tip after buying leopard shoes this summer and not even knowing what to do with them! whooo! tell Tony I am going to need for him to wear a pink belt or something next time. :)