Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A LOVE AFFAIR WITH LEOPARD: Scarves

I have a deep love affair with leopard.  The funny thing about this so called love affair of mine is that I don’t own a lot of it! The one piece (yes I do mean one piece) that I have is a scarf.

me and tony

(I wear too much if you ask my husband!)

I think leopard or cheetah is a staple in any fashionista’s wardrobe.  Don’t you agree?

(via)

(via)

Pinned Image

(via)

Pairing it with green or pink works as well as yellow or more of a mustard hue.

Pinned Image

 

Pinned Image

(via pinterest)

You can never go wrong with leopard and red.  You just can’t!

Pinned Image

(via)

Pinned Image

(via)

I’m currently on the hunt for more leopard to add to my wardrobe.  From shoes to even something as simple as a belt, I need a little more of this print in my possession.  Is leopard part of your wardrobe? 

4 comments:

LilPeach (aka Laura) said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I have a scarf and two belts--one regular width and one skinny.

Haven't braved the shoe aspect though I've considered the Old Navy Adora-boots in the short style. I don't wear flats because I have foot issues.

Ms.JayQue said...

LOL I understand the so-called love affair when you only have one piece. I think leopard is tres chic and am on the lookout for some pieces to add to my wardrobe....Living in SVG doesn't make that particularly easy but... Thanks for checking out my blog!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

I have a cardigan I'm loving and saw a leopard scarf at JCrew, but then it was gone! Loving this look, can't go wrong. Janell

Unknown said...

How did I miss that you have another blog!! Love leopard - scarves, shoes, belts, and handbags - or and I have a cardigan that I love too! Paired with red is my personal fav!